The Keyword Catalog, a hierarchy or controlled vocabulary used for keywording images, contains #40 categories (modules) and over 30,000 keywords. While you can load the categories as one unified module or as individual modules into your keywording application, you may not require all 40 modules. Well, fear not! You can now customise the hierarchy by picking any #12 from the #40 and pay less than half as much as you would for the complete version.
Adobe have just released the Photoshop CC certification exam. You can sit the exam via Pearson VUE.
You can use it to prepare for the certification (9A0-354), or the recertification exam (9A0-347).
You can now purchase the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite ACE Exam Aid (exam code: 9A0-365) for Mac OS and Windows from Examaids.
Note: You need to be an Adobe Certified Expert in InDesign CS6 or InDesign CC in order to sit the exam.
The Adobe Digital Publishing Suite ACE Exam Aid is specifically written in order to help you prepare for and to pass the corresponding Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) product proficiency certification exam.
The exam aid is divided into Study, Practice, and Review modes, covers the topics recommended for study by Adobe, contains multiple-choice questions, extended answers, and relevant hyperlinks to the application’s Help pages.
You can use the exam aid to test your mastery of the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), verify and/or obtain relevant knowledge, track your progress, and gain confidence by practising in an environment similar to the official exam.
- Includes 200 original, and challenging questions
- Questions based on Adobe endorsed topic areas
- Content divided into modules as per the official exam
- Study mode with option to view answers on demand
- Practice mode that simulates the official exam
- Review mode for refreshing your knowledge
- All questions accompanied by explanatory answers
- Hyperlinks to selected pages of application’s Help file
- Summary screens for reviewing module content
- Verify your answers against correct answers
- Generate practice tests based on the question pool
- Customise practice tests to suit your study needs
- Include/exclude a module(s) from a practice test
- Adjust countdown clock and/or passing score
- Filter by flagged or skipped questions
- Rotate choices in Study or Practice mode
- Attach a custom note and view on demand
- View all custom notes on demand
- Keyboard shortcuts for mouse-free operation
- Free updates
The exam aid systematically covers the following objectives and topic areas, as recommended for study by Adobe in order to prepare for the exam.
Understanding of the publishing workflow
- Understanding how content is created
- Understanding the purpose of and how to work with folios
- Understanding DPS branded applications
- Building InDesign documents
- Adding interactivity
- Previewing and testing content
- Using alternate layouts
- Designing articles
- Folio Builder panel
- Creating folios
- Adding articles to folios
- Updating folios
- Previewing and testing folios
- Building renditions
Using Folio Producer
- Understanding Folio Producer
- Using Folio Producer: Organizer
- Using Folio Producer: Editor
- Managing metadata
- Publishing Updating folios
Using DPS App Builder
- Understanding App Builder
- Preparing to build an application
- Creating, managing, and editing applications
- Testing applications
- Submitting applications
Using DPS Admin
- Understanding DPS account types
- Managing roles and permissions
Using DPS Analytics Dashboard
- Understanding base analytics
- Understanding how analytics are collected
- Best practices for analytics
Understanding 3rd-party tools used to create a DPS solution
- Understand how to access iOS, Android, and Amazon developer centers
- Familiarity with iOS and Android application concepts
Integrating DPS with existing publishing workflows
- Knowledge of DPS publishing workflow options best practices
- Integrating DPS with 3rd-party workflow tools
Finding and utilizing help resources
- Understanding and using DPS help resources
- Understanding how and when to access and use DPS technical support
Available for Android, Mac OS and Windows, the interactive exam engine is streamlined and easy to use, leaving you free to concentrate on the task of studying for the exam.